Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you wish there was more awareness for?

User Profile: QuickJazz
QuickJazz November 29th, 2015

There are so many things we go through in life, yet sometimes it can feel like we don't have much of a space for speaking about it or for it being acknowledged. However, we have special events on 7 Cups which encourages more awareness and discussion on various topics!

So what would you like more awareness for?

Learn more about special events here.

206
User Profile: celticbaby
celticbaby July 30th, 2017

Extended Breastfeeding. I think this needs to be taken seriously and needs to be talked about.

User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen July 30th, 2017

The importance of mental health. Especially in my country. I feel like people aren't really aware and it's considered taboo to talk it

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 August 16th, 2017

I wish there was more awareness for lonesomeness.