Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check out this 7 Cups infographic for social media!!! :3

User Profile: DawnMarie
DawnMarie June 29th, 2014

Okay, so I had some time on my hands and I wanted to relax by doing something fun and creative. I always thought it would be great if we had something really cute, informative, and attention-grabbing to share on social media that would help spread the word about 7 Cups and help the site find its way to those who need it!

14 hours of fun later, I had this pretty thing, (little birdies and emotes and all), completed and ready to share with you! (With the help of a few lovely listeners who provided the little blurbs about what listening does for them.) I hope you all like it! I've never even attempted one of these before.

Here's the raw imagefor sharing/saving/etc.

And here's the Tumblr post(I had to chop it in half to make it work. If you reblog make sure to add the appropriate tags so that people can find it!And no, none of my personal info is on that blog. cheeky)

Leave any feedback you have on it here. I can quickly make any edits/corrections as needed.I can alsomake a Facebook friendly version if anyone would like. I'm working on getting up on a few other sites, too.

Thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate it! Again, I hope you all like it! I had a bunch of fun making it.cool

20
User Profile: Farheen
Farheen June 30th, 2014

I just can't emphasize enough how cute it is <3 I'm definitely sharing this

User Profile: PhoenyxAngel
PhoenyxAngel June 30th, 2014

Reblogged on tumblr! What a great post =)

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc June 30th, 2014

you are absolutely amazing!!!

User Profile: DawnMarie
DawnMarie OP June 30th, 2014

Thanks to everyone who has reblogged and posted so far! You all are great!

User Profile: bubbletea17
bubbletea17 June 30th, 2014

its super cute! very easy on the eyes--great job!

User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops June 30th, 2014

Super duper amazing!! Reposting this on ALL our channels.

Thank you!!!

User Profile: DJones
DJones June 30th, 2014

This looks fantastic! Great job and kudos to you for making it!