Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Check out this 7 Cups infographic for social media!!! :3

User Profile: DawnMarie
DawnMarie June 29th, 2014

Okay, so I had some time on my hands and I wanted to relax by doing something fun and creative. I always thought it would be great if we had something really cute, informative, and attention-grabbing to share on social media that would help spread the word about 7 Cups and help the site find its way to those who need it!

14 hours of fun later, I had this pretty thing, (little birdies and emotes and all), completed and ready to share with you! (With the help of a few lovely listeners who provided the little blurbs about what listening does for them.) I hope you all like it! I've never even attempted one of these before.

Here's the raw imagefor sharing/saving/etc.

And here's the Tumblr post(I had to chop it in half to make it work. If you reblog make sure to add the appropriate tags so that people can find it!And no, none of my personal info is on that blog. cheeky)

Leave any feedback you have on it here. I can quickly make any edits/corrections as needed.I can alsomake a Facebook friendly version if anyone would like. I'm working on getting up on a few other sites, too.

Thanks for checking it out! I really appreciate it! Again, I hope you all like it! I had a bunch of fun making it.cool

20
User Profile: Jadie
Jadie June 29th, 2014

I love it Dawn!!! Thank you!! :)

User Profile: JulieKay
JulieKay June 29th, 2014

This is INCREDIBLE, Dawn! Thanks so much for your hard work, it sure paid off! A Facebook one would be fantastic, and thanks again! :D

3 replies
User Profile: DawnMarie
DawnMarie OP June 29th, 2014

Let me see if I can get on that really quickly. I have some ideas as to how to go about it. BRB.

User Profile: DawnMarie
DawnMarie OP June 29th, 2014

FACEBOOK FRIENDLY VERSION! (tested and approved!)

1 reply
User Profile: JulieKay
JulieKay June 29th, 2014

amazing, thank you so much!!!!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: EthanR
EthanR June 29th, 2014

There should be a 'most awesome person on this site' badge. This is the coolest thing ever.

and totally shared this all over the interwebz. Awesome job Dawn!

User Profile: Tina123
Tina123 June 29th, 2014

Hey they are brilliant

User Profile: Stevie1
Stevie1 June 29th, 2014

I'm in love!

User Profile: Gracey
Gracey June 29th, 2014

absolutelyamazing Dawn! shall definitely be sharing this around!

User Profile: newstart
newstart June 29th, 2014

that's so cool!

User Profile: GlenM
GlenM June 29th, 2014

Just saw this on Twitter! Dawn, fantastic work!!! Thank you! ; )

User Profile: Soul2soul
Soul2soul June 29th, 2014

As I told you yesterday, I think this is Amazing!! And it shows your love for this site and how you feel, it shows in your work love , I'm so proud of you babe!!! And thank you <3