Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant. - Joel Golby

User Profile: Ariadna1508
Ariadna1508 July 1st, 2025

Hi there, I'll start reading this book today, I've been wanting to keep reading as a hobby, I haven't been able to either bc I lack time or bc I feel like I can't choose a book.

My plan is, I start with this one and use this as a follow up thread, if I end up not liking it, I move on to a different one. 

If someone has read it or wants to comment on it, feel free to reply to it. ♡

2
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 7th, 2025

@Ariadna1508

I haven't read it but I hope that you enjoy it 🥰 I love reading, the escapism it provides, I definitely need to get more books read over the summer, set myself a little challenge 🥰 Welcome to seven cups 💜🥰

1 reply
User Profile: Ariadna1508
Ariadna1508 OP July 8th, 2025

Hiii thank you so much, I read the first two essays there are in it, and tbh is a really funny raw kind of lecture. I’ve found it really warm and easy to read, which is nice bc I’m reading while I’m in the threadmill so is good I don’t have to focus that much.

If u have any recommendations, let me know :3

load more