Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
integrityblues
August 12th, 2019
Some people just won't get help.
integrityblues
August 12th, 2019
Cramps but no chocolate at home.
tidyJar6514
August 12th, 2019
My soul left with him, Forever.
integrityblues
August 12th, 2019
Made progress but the game froze.
1 reply
eternalWhisper22
August 13th, 2019
I hate this ahaha @integrityblues
load more
inventivePear2015
August 13th, 2019
Her father lived and died alone.
venusrising06
August 13th, 2019
It's not like anyone needs me.
integrityblues
August 13th, 2019
Scrimping and saving just isn't enough.
integrityblues
August 13th, 2019
Mom loves me but doesn't understand.
lazyKatz
August 13th, 2019
Lack Of Understanding Leads to indifferences
eternalWhisper22
August 13th, 2019
I wish i didn