Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: NajmMesih3
NajmMesih3 March 9th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Unrequited, I loved an unrequited lover

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 9th, 2022

Now all our memories are haunted

load more
User Profile: padmes
padmes March 9th, 2022

One more piece of myself lost


User Profile: dynamicPear550
dynamicPear550 March 9th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

We didn't let go, we just never held on

User Profile: ImJustALittleUnsteady
ImJustALittleUnsteady March 10th, 2022

@peacefulHug92


My biggest regret: learning to love

User Profile: deuteragonist
deuteragonist March 10th, 2022

In a soundless laugh of misery

User Profile: Nightfrost
Nightfrost March 10th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I failed in the exam again.

User Profile: BrandyVSOP
BrandyVSOP March 10th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I tried, he lied, the end.

User Profile: Ethergarden
Ethergarden March 10th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 she is lost in her mind

User Profile: Nature101
Nature101 March 10th, 2022

Abusive husband, will not change

User Profile: OnVelvetWings
OnVelvetWings March 10th, 2022

I see you. You see opportunity.