Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: faithfulGrapefruit1261
faithfulGrapefruit1261 March 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I am in live with a married man

User Profile: tidyCucumber1703
tidyCucumber1703 March 31st, 2022

her wings were torn, she fell

User Profile: anadh
anadh March 31st, 2022

Got cheated last although given fully.

User Profile: BubbleFlower
BubbleFlower March 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Where is he? Six feet deep

User Profile: Nasimar1
Nasimar1 March 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I cried but no one cared

User Profile: Summershy
Summershy March 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Will Smith just ruined his career

User Profile: kadethegreat
kadethegreat March 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92 his meow has his last breath

User Profile: autumnthemoth
autumnthemoth April 2nd, 2022

Sorry, your cat won't make it.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 4th, 2022

War ended.....is it beginning again?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 6th, 2022

You just end up alone anyway