Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 April 7th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

A lonely girl no one loves



April 7th, 2022

todays great, time for my funeral

User Profile: Soldier1st
Soldier1st April 7th, 2022

Witnessed fiancé die in Baghdad, Iraq

User Profile: Soldier1st
Soldier1st April 7th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

witnessed fiancé die in Baghdad, Iraq.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 15th, 2022

Cut myself to know I'm alive

User Profile: straightforwardPond795
straightforwardPond795 April 15th, 2022

He said he loved me, lies


User Profile: xMutantRabbitx
xMutantRabbitx April 15th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 My voice is my worst enemy.

User Profile: loyalPerson123
loyalPerson123 April 15th, 2022

Gradually, i became my own abuser

User Profile: Aliceisalive
Aliceisalive April 15th, 2022

I was loved. Now I’m not

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 28th, 2022

Lost in doubts, live in fear