Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: thatcrazyguy
thatcrazyguy May 11th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 gas stations must be real far

User Profile: imgroot4u
imgroot4u May 11th, 2022

I just read a sad story


User Profile: 6bird11
6bird11 May 12th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

He wishes I was someone else.

User Profile: YinYinChan
YinYinChan May 12th, 2022

@peacefulHug92


Here are some dark ones:


people aren’t always as they appear


i could have saved her beforehand


Breathing slower, her eyes went blank


that long beep was all too familiar


I was finally weak enough to


User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 12th, 2022

Standing at the altar, no groom.

User Profile: SylvestreX
SylvestreX May 12th, 2022

Shoot your shot, left on read

User Profile: Searchinglightofhope
Searchinglightofhope May 12th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 another void filled night to pass

User Profile: frankYard8973
frankYard8973 May 12th, 2022

“So much air but I can’t find any”

User Profile: emotionalCar7821
emotionalCar7821 May 12th, 2022

Anxiety hurts you and others too.

User Profile: AnnaJ718
AnnaJ718 May 16th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I'm alone in a crowded room.