Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: SystemFireSkye
SystemFireSkye May 16th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Saw a bear gave a bear hug

User Profile: limeOcean5805
limeOcean5805 May 16th, 2022

Everyone hates me, I will die

User Profile: eternaldarkness22
eternaldarkness22 May 16th, 2022

strangeres.friends.best friends. lovers. strangers ❤️

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 May 16th, 2022

Those who I love, always leave 💔

User Profile: Elintyia7229
Elintyia7229 May 16th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I still love him, he forgetts me

User Profile: TinyDragon44
TinyDragon44 May 16th, 2022

Cut the line, cut my skin

May 16th, 2022

I broke my mother's favourite plate.

User Profile: brightPenguin4569
brightPenguin4569 May 16th, 2022

What could've been, but never was

User Profile: HorrendousHexapod
HorrendousHexapod May 16th, 2022

I’m sorry, I couldn’t do it.

May 17th, 2022

He missed his flight again, today.