Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
yellowDrum5831
May 19th, 2022
CPS took my kids from me
Nee1CeMeeMemory
May 19th, 2022
life, one big blurry fuzzy story.
emotionalTalker2260
May 19th, 2022
I do not understand people smiling
KayaReyn1
May 19th, 2022
@peacefulHug92
She loved, she killed, she died.
Interpret it however you want lol.
Tatelyn14
May 19th, 2022
They ignored her until they needed her.
LittleBirdie30
May 19th, 2022
Rejected. Please try again next year.
BoilingSnow
May 19th, 2022
@peacefulHug92
A smiling face. A broken soul.
discreetMango6748
May 19th, 2022
Every day she asks for help
H4pPyT34aRs
May 20th, 2022
@peacefulHug92 Mum don't cry. I'm with grandpa. :)
july302021
May 20th, 2022
dad left, a flag came back.