Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: blueScarf3236
blueScarf3236 May 20th, 2022

I wish you were still alive

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 20th, 2022

Woke up wishing I was dead

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 May 20th, 2022

When will people believe I’m struggling

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 20th, 2022

Always miss the one you love

May 25th, 2022

She broke my favourite tea set.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 25th, 2022

He trampled over everything that matters

User Profile: Enchanted2024
Enchanted2024 May 25th, 2022

She found him hanging. Then followed. (This was my best friend not me)

User Profile: glasseyedgrace
glasseyedgrace May 26th, 2022

She loved him until it hurt.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 July 15th, 2022

There is no more music now ☹️

User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging July 15th, 2022

I am so tired of testing 😛

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 15th, 2022

@theriverissinging You opened the door here again River. Thank you for all your testing ❤️

load more