Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Tinacoconut0421
Tinacoconut0421 July 15th, 2022

need lies to cover the truth

User Profile: diplomaticPond9736
diplomaticPond9736 July 15th, 2022

He could not survive the storm !

User Profile: DelaneyShea2007
DelaneyShea2007 July 15th, 2022

I was okay, now I’m not

User Profile: Alerosa
Alerosa July 15th, 2022

I hit you,you hug me.

User Profile: Hapra
Hapra July 15th, 2022
Full of furious sound, signifying nothing

-Shakespeare
User Profile: fancyEars5213
fancyEars5213 July 15th, 2022

Missed an interview call, got rejected.

User Profile: Keithg2208
Keithg2208 July 15th, 2022

And so it happened, I relapsed.

1 reply
User Profile: CYC135
CYC135 July 16th, 2022

@Keithg2208 I tell myself that tomorrows are new days, another chance to get it right. One day at a time.

load more

Well that escalated quickly. No survivors.

User Profile: Aileen1114117
Aileen1114117 July 15th, 2022

Trigger warning: All of the stories are related to death

Story 1:

The result, the result, it's positive

Story 2:

Goodbye until I go there, sweetheart!

Story 3:

I'm sorry buddy, but I can't


If you understand all of them, maybe you understand dark jokes?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 15th, 2022

Wanted pizza but had noodles instead 😕