Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 18th, 2022

in the end, there is nobody 😞

User Profile: Aliceiin3rdwonderland
Aliceiin3rdwonderland July 18th, 2022

Its time to go far away😶

User Profile: Shandralyn
Shandralyn July 18th, 2022

“The baby stopped moving”, she said.

User Profile: Zarram77
Zarram77 July 18th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 I have a mean eldest sister 😢

User Profile: downbythebay
downbythebay July 18th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 "I didn't ask to be here."

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 18th, 2022

I needed someone, you turned away

User Profile: faithfulOcean4533
faithfulOcean4533 July 18th, 2022

One day I didn't wake up

User Profile: Redwood42
Redwood42 July 20th, 2022

No seatbelt oh the pain felt

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 20th, 2022

Ouch, I stubbed my toe, again.

User Profile: Hypnobasia
Hypnobasia July 20th, 2022

threads have disconnected, when threats pulled