Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: AMomentInTime1830
AMomentInTime1830 September 13th, 2022

You walked past without looking back:(

User Profile: caleb8704
caleb8704 September 13th, 2022

We die before we even live

User Profile: tvori
tvori September 13th, 2022

“we will build a new world” hitler said

User Profile: calviness
calviness September 13th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Pushed away the stool. Hung loose

User Profile: xandia
xandia September 13th, 2022

Boyfriend damaged me mentally, emotionally, totally.

User Profile: thoughtfulCranberry1972
thoughtfulCranberry1972 September 13th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 I am alone in a crowd

User Profile: Dshubert56
Dshubert56 September 13th, 2022

@peacefulHug92


“I love you” “you need help”

User Profile: Celesteee
Celesteee September 13th, 2022

This was posted 5 years ago


and it’s still an active post

User Profile: Princetomyanxiety
Princetomyanxiety September 13th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

“I just don’t love you anymore…”

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 15th, 2022

Was it my fault you left me