Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Tatelyn14
Tatelyn14 September 19th, 2022

I can't do this right now.

I can't physically do this now.

It is hurting way too much.

But I put on my mask.

And I pretend to be okay.




User Profile: proactiveTree2720
proactiveTree2720 September 19th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 I feel stifled around my family.

User Profile: emotionalFan1851
emotionalFan1851 September 19th, 2022

Broken heart how long to stop hurting

User Profile: sheanemone
sheanemone September 19th, 2022

@peacefulHug92


he lost everything, everything for her

User Profile: alina4
alina4 September 19th, 2022

She died in my hands smiling

broke the promise dying before her


User Profile: Ichoosemyselfnow
Ichoosemyselfnow September 19th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 she was alone but under the rainbow

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 19th, 2022

When I'm gone remember my heart

User Profile: PWHY
PWHY September 19th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 my life that's all I need to explain saddness


User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 19th, 2022

Something said by our late queen

Grief is the price for loving

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 22nd, 2022

I can feel myself slipping away