Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 29th, 2022

There's a hurricane in my brain

User Profile: caringEarss
caringEarss September 30th, 2022

My boyfriend just traveled far away

User Profile: caringEarss
caringEarss September 30th, 2022



User Profile: jcqlinshots
jcqlinshots September 30th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I should've swiped left on you.

Thank you for my insecurities babe.

The Lyft came to save her.

I left, you can't be changed.

Soulmates are only meant for fiction.

1 reply
User Profile: jcqlinshots
jcqlinshots October 14th, 2022

Cont.

She left, came back, and stayed.

Lost; a Narcissist's fog of wilderness.

Snip the bonds and be free.

load more
User Profile: Mirammajid1993
Mirammajid1993 September 30th, 2022

loneliness took over my whole soul

User Profile: McCayyy
McCayyy September 30th, 2022

Inner self critics kills my day.

User Profile: IamJoy7
IamJoy7 September 30th, 2022

It still hurts even after forgiving

User Profile: Kabir9824
Kabir9824 September 30th, 2022

He wanted pain to feel something

User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 30th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I loved her and she laughed

User Profile: JustMeUwU
JustMeUwU September 30th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 can I have a hug?

-no.