Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: adventurousCurrent4789
adventurousCurrent4789 September 30th, 2022

The world ended I'm still here!

User Profile: Lovelife28
Lovelife28 September 30th, 2022

He signed. Tears erased. They reunited



( context a divorce agreement being signed by him.. N she.. Where both were skeptical of breaking up)

September 30th, 2022

Not everyone lucky for all opportunities

User Profile: AbundantDeepak
AbundantDeepak September 30th, 2022

Sad stories are for sad minds.

User Profile: braveWind59
braveWind59 September 30th, 2022

And then she left me forever.


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 8th, 2022

We're not worthless just worth less

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 8th, 2022

Our almost will always haunt me

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 October 9th, 2022

I am not going to like this. 😭

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 11th, 2022

Rather walk away than suffer forever.

I walked away totally broken up and torn apart. It has been 3 years and 6 months since then. I found someone else and she is healing me.

User Profile: SunriseSunset88
SunriseSunset88 October 12th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 The End Arrived, Way Too Soon