Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 14th, 2022

Why are good listeners often unavailable?

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 16th, 2022

@limeCity1300 I hear that... Stopped trying to find a listener a while back.

1 reply
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 24th, 2022

@slowdecline48

If you do find a good listener, most of the time person often doesn't come back, to continue the conversation later.

load more
load more
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 14th, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtOvBOTyX00

A thousand years went by quickly.

User Profile: Jowita
Jowita October 15th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

the girl who loved too easily

User Profile: Jowita
Jowita October 15th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

journey of souls, only one alive

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 October 16th, 2022

I was d**ned from the beginning.

User Profile: gregariousThinker5121
gregariousThinker5121 October 17th, 2022

They never saw each other again.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 17th, 2022

He said...... We need to talk!

User Profile: HelenaSays
HelenaSays October 21st, 2022

@peacefulHug92


This is my first time posting here. Mine is “You were always my favorite almost.”

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 21st, 2022

Where do we go from here?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 24th, 2022

I think living is killing us