Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
October 24th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 Reincarnation is more scary than death.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 24th, 2022

Sorrow changes our reaction to life

User Profile: OneAndOnlySol
OneAndOnlySol October 24th, 2022

It will be okay, she lied

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 24th, 2022

She wondered...... Will I love again

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 25th, 2022

I died inside. She didn't care.

User Profile: Bryanwu2006
Bryanwu2006 October 25th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

We lived, laughed, loved and left.

Bryan

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 27th, 2022

I don't know what's real anymore

User Profile: ssynariii
ssynariii November 7th, 2022

I profess love, never once returned.

User Profile: ItsBrit02
ItsBrit02 November 7th, 2022

I wondered to myself... "Why me?"

User Profile: Skye1965
Skye1965 November 8th, 2022

And like that, they were gone. 😭