Write a sad story in 6 words...
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
Another worry added to my list.
Enough sad stories she said sobbing...
Dropping the toast butter side down.
Especially you have Marmalade on it
Pick it up and eat it
My pen ran out of ink.
She is only a broken pieces
It's never ending, this tormenting life
The now empty chair rocked silently
@MusicCandy
Posted the day my everything died.
The last of the litter died.
@integrityblues That one hit... One of the sadder stories in this thread.
@slowdecline48
During that time in August I had found a small litter of kittens. One had already passed, so there were two left that I had to try and save from being hurt or eaten by other animals after their mother ran.
The second one passed that same day before my friends came to collect them from me since they were better equipped to handle the job.
The third one was nurtured and cared for by my friends, but it died a few days after that...I'm sorry, I still think of that little guy!