Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: jakeyjam
jakeyjam October 5th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

"I'll stay." Now a distant memory.

User Profile: affectionateCat9553
affectionateCat9553 October 9th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

A woman who loved but lost.

A woman with a heart, stolen.

Life without love is not intended.

Divorce is the end of tyranny.





User Profile: proactivePlace3164
proactivePlace3164 October 9th, 2023

Why am i still looking for u? 

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 9th, 2023

we only have what we remember 

User Profile: Novelist40
Novelist40 October 17th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

She never got to say goodbye.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 18th, 2023

run away you're no longer safe

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 18th, 2023

distance keeps us apart, it's dark. 

User Profile: dispatchh
dispatchh October 18th, 2023

@peacefulHug92

unique time, loss, longing, forgetting, blunting

User Profile: Lillypad176
Lillypad176 October 20th, 2023

@peacefulHug92
well I guess I'm broke again

User Profile: barncat
barncat November 8th, 2023

Horses are staying somewhere further away