Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 25th, 2019

Good intentions and compassion are draining.

User Profile: Milo19
Milo19 August 25th, 2019

In all honestly is this thread helpful for anyone?

3 replies
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 25th, 2019

@Milo19

I don't know, sometimes I can post something ironically funny but sort of sad, other times I'll post something actually sad because of what's happening. The last kitten I tried to save really did die, so even getting it out in 6 words was a little helpful.

1 reply
User Profile: Milo19
Milo19 August 26th, 2019

Thank for sharing your perspective. I was just thinking about research on co-rumination in adolescents and how extensively discussing problems and re-visiting negative feelings with peers is generally considered detrimental to mental wellbeing.

Just a thought, I am well aware that we all have different experiences :)

@integrityblues

load more
User Profile: intellectualBanana78
intellectualBanana78 August 27th, 2019

@Milo19

It never was, just mobbing on one person like other threads. They forgot to help others or play, they all focus on getting me😉 this shows how 7cups helps😉

load more
User Profile: andreasimonne
andreasimonne August 25th, 2019

my life on a plate

User Profile: 1Vanillaicecream
1Vanillaicecream August 27th, 2019

They do not seen to care.

User Profile: intellectualBanana78
intellectualBanana78 August 27th, 2019

Fools are allways going after me😂

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 27th, 2019

Some people don't take obvious hints.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 31st, 2019

Sold all my items by accident.

1 reply
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 31st, 2019

@integrityblues

...after an hour spent stealing stuff from enemies in FFXII.

load more
User Profile: InHerMusicBox
InHerMusicBox August 31st, 2019

Go to sleep, my little time-bomb.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 1st, 2019

Hair needs washing but no shampoo

User Profile: AlexW0620
AlexW0620 September 2nd, 2019

Birth certificate. Death certificate. One pen.