Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: courageousSugar4849
courageousSugar4849 January 7th, 2020

Smiles,But then she walks away

1 reply
User Profile: courageousSugar4849
courageousSugar4849 January 7th, 2020

Unknowingly never to be seen again

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 7th, 2020

Walks away with no backwards glace

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo January 7th, 2020

Looks around but got no facesurprise

User Profile: CloudlessThunder
CloudlessThunder January 7th, 2020

All that he wished for. Gone.

1 reply
User Profile: Munchken
Munchken January 8th, 2020

Rushin' waves repeatedly knocking you down.

load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 7th, 2020

Elasticated Skirts Not Safe To Wear

1 reply
User Profile: driftingship
driftingship January 7th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Especially for men😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: driftingship
driftingship January 7th, 2020

Water stops while soapy in shower.

1 reply
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 January 21st, 2020

@driftingship

That is a real tradgedy😂

load more
User Profile: Whynome
Whynome January 7th, 2020

nothing to eat sweety today again

User Profile: Wildflower257
Wildflower257 January 7th, 2020

Once was love, now a nightmare.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues January 8th, 2020

The pain hasn't stopped, I can't sleep.

User Profile: DazzaDiaz
DazzaDiaz January 8th, 2020

I eat because I am fat