Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 January 21st, 2020

I can't control my own life

User Profile: talia0531
talia0531 January 22nd, 2020

he loved me, then he didn't

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble January 23rd, 2020

@talia0531

So sorry :(

User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 January 28th, 2020

@talia0531 i feel ya mate

load more
User Profile: Cyhyreath
Cyhyreath January 23rd, 2020

"I'll die for you."

"Do it."

1 reply
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 January 28th, 2020

@Cyhyreath this is...wow. just wow.

1 reply
User Profile: Cyhyreath
Cyhyreath January 30th, 2020

@Miriam6 my ex tried to convince me to commit suicide. I wrote a poem about it, and then wrote this. :/

1 reply
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 January 30th, 2020

@Cyhyreath it hurts my heart to hear that...stay strong ♥️ remember that you are loved and needed, even if ya don't feel it now. You gonna get thru this, i believe in you.

1 reply
User Profile: Cyhyreath
Cyhyreath December 16th, 2020

@Miriam6 thank you! Not sure how I missed this. <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 23rd, 2020

Lost will to live, declares null!...

User Profile: intuitiveCake8914
intuitiveCake8914 January 24th, 2020

can't do this anymore, done.

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound January 24th, 2020

No one ever even cared

2 replies
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 January 28th, 2020

@ouwillbefound i do :)

1 reply
User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound January 28th, 2020

@Miriam6

Thanks heart

load more
load more
User Profile: AM2Wondering
AM2Wondering January 24th, 2020

She arrived to an empty home

1 reply
User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 December 5th, 2020

@AM2Wondering

Woah... that's sad. Feel ya mate

load more
User Profile: artemisbenabese
artemisbenabese January 24th, 2020

Wrote a story,family never noticed.

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound January 24th, 2020

I just want to be happy

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues January 24th, 2020

No more money for Netflix account.