Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer January 28th, 2020

Left alone during the darkest times

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 28th, 2020

In a blink, it was gone.

User Profile: Basketcase5507
Basketcase5507 January 28th, 2020

They are gone forever and ever.

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 28th, 2020

@Basketcase5507

😔...

User Profile: Cdouglas
Cdouglas February 5th, 2020

@Basketcase5507 And then i lost it all.

load more
User Profile: AnniBeee
AnniBeee January 30th, 2020

Climate catastrophe.

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 January 30th, 2020

She gave up before they cared

User Profile: Wildflower257
Wildflower257 January 30th, 2020

Past mistakes that cannot be undone.

User Profile: demonicangel1500
demonicangel1500 January 30th, 2020

You said you'd always be here

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 30th, 2020

Vegan mistakenly ate meat very upsetting

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 31st, 2020

Meateater mistakenly ate vegan burger, yummy.

1 reply
User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 February 1st, 2020

@beyondrepairs

that is true, vegan food is yum but it

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 3rd, 2020

@Rosemary1212

I am happy to be an omnivore and aside relly extreme foods I eat everything besides plain spinach (I was intoxicated with cheap spinach as a child to the point I pooped green all the time😶, sorry for the image😊), so I only tolerate spinache mixed in food not by itself anymore...

load more
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 5th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

load more
User Profile: mathimatician
mathimatician February 1st, 2020

Died one night before getting diploma.