Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 August 6th, 2019

hate myself for feeling love for him

sorry 7 words

User Profile: calmsoulmeet
calmsoulmeet August 6th, 2019

"I am pregnant, child ain't yours."

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 6th, 2019

Coffee, but there's no more cream!

2 replies
User Profile: positiveRiver9935
positiveRiver9935 January 28th, 2022

Or sugar

User Profile: Sib88
Sib88 September 13th, 2022

@integrityblues This was a cute one 😄 I love coffe.

1 reply
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 13th, 2022

@Sib88

Thanks. I used to love my coffee, but now I can't have any because of high cholesterol. Boo!

load more
load more
User Profile: Vixxx88
Vixxx88 August 6th, 2019

Golden intentions, being painted over black.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 6th, 2019

Lights Out, Unknown Voice Calls Out

1 reply
User Profile: jojoquokka
jojoquokka March 22nd, 2022

Called for her voice... No answer.

load more
User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl August 6th, 2019

Left at Alter Husband Dies Later

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 6th, 2019

Boy trapped after accident kills parents.

(Sadly I know this kid and it's a true one.)

2 replies
User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

@Dawn04 noo :((( I can't even tolerate the word accident. Terribly sad

1 reply
User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 6th, 2019

@floreral67 It very much was extremely sad!

load more
load more
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 6th, 2019

Used bleach on the colors load.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 August 6th, 2019

Fan stops turning, temperature continues rising.

User Profile: floreral67
floreral67 August 6th, 2019

Tina does not want to remember.