Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 5th, 2020

Expect to be misunderstood, nothing new...

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 5th, 2020

My manic nights steal daytime progress

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues February 7th, 2020

Got depressed, then made a cake.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 7th, 2020

Ate the cake then got depressed

3 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 7th, 2020

@lazyKatz

👅🍰🎂 I can only remember the times I enjoyedeating cake and getting messy😉 don't get depressed please...😶

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 7th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I won't now lazies got his bone

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 7th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Yeeey and yass😀😀😀😀😁😁😁

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 7th, 2020

Every sad story has six words.

6 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 7th, 2020

@Miriam6

Sorry forgot what page I was on

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@Miriam6

We mess up the games sometimes, every one does at one point or another, a few rules we might break😉 from time to time😊 as you will become a game veteran you will do too😊

4 replies
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs im new to this stuff but will take ur word for it

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@Miriam6

What I meant is that at some point it is inevitable to make a mistake😶 we welcome a heads up when it happens🤗😊

1 reply
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs haha alright fingers crossed for when it does happen.

load more
load more
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs i am a rule breaker anyway so it's all good 😜

load more
load more
User Profile: JadedJackson207
JadedJackson207 February 8th, 2020

She found him hanging, soon following

1 reply
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 8th, 2020

@JadedJackson207 romeo & juliet ...

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

All four car tires punctured flat...

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

Harry Potter books are vanished forever

12 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

That would definitely make my daughter sad

11 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

And get me in even deeoer depression...

10 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Wish she was your daughter too

9 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

I always wanted a daughter...😔😔😔

8 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Would you like me to tell you about her?

7 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Please do, I wait for you in the den...😉🤗😊

6 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Yes one day we'll seat on a bench and watch the flowers moving in the breeze

5 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

On our floating narrowboat...my wolves will watch you mylady before anyone dares stepping on our deck, you will be safe...

4 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Just being with you will make me feel safe your all I want for now.

3 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

You always find ways to make me feel good...hugs..wraps blanket tighter around us...I like your smell...

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I love everything about you and nothing could ever change that

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

You took the words out of my mouth😶...

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

Stranded boat on vanished Aral sea...(some people in this world were capable of killing an entire sea, the Aral sea...)...

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

The plane is about to crash...

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

load more