Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 11th, 2020

My mind is my new heart

User Profile: imaginativeNest9383
imaginativeNest9383 February 11th, 2020

For sale: baby shoes. Never worn.

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 11th, 2020

Where will I ever fit in?

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2020

Some times it's the oddest place

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 11th, 2020

A man and his wife walked up to me today at the doctors and said "you are such a kind thoughtful person" I replied with "thank you so much, but why do so many people crap on me then?" and told them "it takes nice people to recognize nice people" 😊

User Profile: ItachiNoSharingan
ItachiNoSharingan February 11th, 2020

Gay in a country where it's illegal

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound February 11th, 2020

She pretended she wasn't dying inside

User Profile: ElisaBee
ElisaBee February 11th, 2020

All my chicken nuggets are gone.

User Profile: ElisaBee
ElisaBee February 11th, 2020

All my chicken nuggets are gone.

User Profile: Sweetmess
Sweetmess February 11th, 2020

I dont feel anyone loves me.