Write a sad story in 6 words...
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
He left, and I'm alone again.
Life seems to have no meaning
@mytwistedsoul
If there was nothing to limit you and anything is possible what would your life look like? Give it a thought! :)
@peacefulHug92
Watching someone kind become a monster
And he never saw her again.
Love only exists in my mind
@friendlyKite2529
Better to exisit than not! However, there is love and kindness out there, in rare spots.
True love will never find me
@Danistarrock
It will in time
Nothing great will last forever
Three Dreaded Words.....Last Orders Please.🙉
Kicked out, because stimulus never came
Maybe I'm meant to be broken
@mytwistedsoul
Same with me.