Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: 1Vanillaicecream
1Vanillaicecream June 4th, 2020

My baby sister is probably dead...

User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

I lost my will to live...

9 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2020

@BllackCatLuna

Becareful where you set things down; i found your will to live just sitting on the roof of my car. Lucky i noticed it before i drove away.

8 replies
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@juliak1968

Funny Day🤗🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊

7 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2020

@BllackCatLunasmiley

6 replies
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@juliak1968

My dear brother 😶..

5 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2020

@BllackCatLuna

Lost and found, rewards abound

On my car, not on the ground

Here it is, i polished it

Let it lift

Appreciate all gifts

4 replies
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@juliak1968

The dirty coal...

Under pressure and heat,

Can turn into a diamond soul...

And everything beat...

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 5th, 2020

@BllackCatLuna

YOU REALLY DO BROTHER!

FROM THE COAL WAS BORN YOUR SOUL

THE SUFFERING TOOK A MIGHTY TOLL

STRUGGLING INSPIRED YOUR NEW GOAL

YOU LIFTED YOURSELF OUT OF THAT HOLE

Shine bright like a diamond

Shine bright like a diamond

Shine bright like a diamond

LINK --->>> Rihana Shine Bright like a diamond with Lyrics

2 replies
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 June 5th, 2020

@juliak1968 ew lol. calm down. anyone who makes you feel like you have to "become a diamond" is not worth your time. you already were one. our friends love to feed their own egos, don't they

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 6th, 2020

@dworth257

We lift our freinds up and inflate egos too

I could have easily been talking about you

I see the good in all our freinds here on cups

I cherrish qualities that help each other back up

Sometimes i might over just over-inflate

It can result in our freinds feeling too great

Because i really adore

But fatheads just get fit through the door

So ill tone it down, if thats what your saying

I have fun rhyming, and im usually

.....just playing 😁

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Aurthia8662
Aurthia8662 June 4th, 2020

No one will understand my pain.

1 reply
User Profile: pinkAcres5338
pinkAcres5338 June 5th, 2020

@Aurthia8662 yes I would because I got I was got a lot of pain in me I was lonely I want to feel like a girl people don't believe me I don't want to be a boy anymore I'm going to be a beautiful girl full time

1 reply
User Profile: Aurthia8662
Aurthia8662 July 22nd, 2020

@pinkAcres5338 if you want to talk about it you can leave me a message or chat with me

load more
load more
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 June 4th, 2020

Yourlove judge you through things not you

User Profile: wohooradhika
wohooradhika June 4th, 2020

I loved him, then he died.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble June 10th, 2020

@wohooradhika

Happens more often than you realize.

load more
User Profile: Silentwinds
Silentwinds June 4th, 2020

I never found purpose and meaning.

1 reply
July 23rd, 2020

@Silentwinds try again and again and ask people about that

load more
User Profile: AutumnLeaf123
AutumnLeaf123 June 4th, 2020

Found my peace. People hate that.

1 reply
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@AutumnLeaf123

Indeed they do...

load more
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

They are flooding me again fools...(do not know amy better indirect tactics...)

User Profile: GhostGirl2
GhostGirl2 June 5th, 2020

(Is it cheating if a writer plays? 😅)

1. I thought I'd found my purpose...

2. I thought he knew me well.

3. None of them smiled at me.

4. I left, but they didn't notice.

5. He's why I don't trust people.

6. My heart couldn't take their words

7. I'm sorry I failed you, again.

8. My heart and brain couldn't agree.

1 reply
User Profile: GhostGirl2
GhostGirl2 February 5th, 2021

9. She thought she could fix him.

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 5th, 2020

😔FOREVER SHE REMAINS 16 YEARS OLD

SIXTEEN FOREVER

RIP

2 replies
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble June 10th, 2020

@juliak1968

RIP.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 10th, 2020

@SweetPearCrumble

Thank you

Many Blessings

load more
load more