Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: toughWalker3105
toughWalker3105 June 10th, 2020

I loved the wrong man

User Profile: compassionatePear5386
compassionatePear5386 June 10th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

They just make the pain worse

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 July 4th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

My mind is a funeral procession

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 5th, 2020

Freedom came too late for them.

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 5th, 2020

Freedom came too late for them.

User Profile: oKAYLAo
oKAYLAo July 5th, 2020

She really tried, but she failed.

User Profile: plumeriafrangipani
plumeriafrangipani July 5th, 2020

All alone trapped in my mind

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble July 7th, 2020

@plumeriafrangipani

Sorry about that, often that is an awful place to.be.

load more
User Profile: AKnightWithNoKingdom
AKnightWithNoKingdom July 5th, 2020

I loved her forever, she doesn't.

User Profile: GimmeFelixFelicis
GimmeFelixFelicis July 5th, 2020

The biggest lie - I am fine!

User Profile: DONOTBEAFRAID2113
DONOTBEAFRAID2113 July 5th, 2020

In the end, they didn't care :(