Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 July 10th, 2020

she saw her daughter below dying

User Profile: lituratesweets
lituratesweets July 11th, 2020

has anyone seen mother or father?

1 reply
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 September 10th, 2020

@lituratesweets has anyone been loved from his family

load more
User Profile: LondynRose
LondynRose July 12th, 2020

The jury was in..... found guilty

User Profile: Will1710
Will1710 July 19th, 2020

I wish I didn't do that

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy July 21st, 2020

Inside every silence I am suffering

July 23rd, 2020

Nobody know What we - humans- are

I'm not my name cuz I can change it, I'm not my body cuz I can change it, I'm not my soul cuz I don't know anything about it or see it and when we say human we mean something we know, we aren't our feelings cuz we can change it we aren't our beliefs, religion cuz we can change it so,,, who we are?

User Profile: BloodthirstyBat
BloodthirstyBat July 23rd, 2020

The innocent prisoner has been executed.

User Profile: happyCandy2598
happyCandy2598 July 23rd, 2020

He was bullied, she was late

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 23rd, 2020

He loved her but couldn't stay

💞

1 reply
User Profile: nyeupe
nyeupe July 23rd, 2020

@lazyKatz

Never say never...

load more
User Profile: bubbleCircle3689
bubbleCircle3689 July 23rd, 2020

Love never dies? Oh, it kills.