Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: sheiralea
sheiralea September 8th, 2020

i am abandoned by my parents

User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 September 10th, 2020

I have the worst mother ever

User Profile: Helpme10
Helpme10 September 11th, 2020

I've got lots.

1; Scared of life not of death.

2; Visions in my head. Can't sleep.

3; Demons running loose in my head.

4; My legs bleed from my knife.

5; You can't see through my mask.

I could do more but I won't.

User Profile: raspberryCake8165
raspberryCake8165 September 11th, 2020

My daughter wants to kill herself.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 7th, 2020

Stop feeding what you can't control

User Profile: Zak3
Zak3 October 7th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

Downward spiral, stolen soul, entombed alone.

User Profile: InfiniteApogee
InfiniteApogee October 10th, 2020

Neglected, bullied, rejected, loved, incomplete, sorrow

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 10th, 2020

I don't like me no more

User Profile: Sweetmess
Sweetmess October 12th, 2020

I feel sad all the time.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 14th, 2020

I understand how loud silence is.