Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 17th, 2020

It still hurts when your numb

User Profile: IsabelleM18
IsabelleM18 November 17th, 2020

I thought that you loved me

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 18th, 2020

My listeners are all very inconsistant..

User Profile: Zak3
Zak3 November 18th, 2020

Child who lost himself in adulthood.

User Profile: strawberryForest9562
strawberryForest9562 November 19th, 2020

With that, they finally broke her...

User Profile: RiverTheWolf
RiverTheWolf November 19th, 2020

She was here. Now gone forever.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 19th, 2020

When all else fails - go feral

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond November 23rd, 2020

I hate my mom so much

User Profile: moonasra
moonasra November 24th, 2020

i'm sure my mother hates me.

User Profile: cyanBalloon7165
cyanBalloon7165 November 24th, 2020

And I thought I was stronger