Write a sad story in 6 words...
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
Jockey Fell Horse Landed On Him
"Life is more painful than death"
Kittens Grow Up To Be Cats
somehow this is just plain sad to me
@Dawn04 yes the playfulness and joy goes out of them.
Last Week I Lost A Friend
Nobody came to his birthday party.
@integrityblues awww...
@floreral67
yes, poor sad fictional birthday boy!
@integrityblues not so fictional for me year after year after year, broken record...
@floreral67
I hope your next birthday is better!
@integrityblues i hope it just is :), every coming birthday is another gift of life for me ;) :)
@floreral67
There you go!
Tina thinks everything is quite futile :(((
Does Everyone Feel The Same Way
Tina feels foolish, embarassed and useless
Tina Lost Her Sense Of Humour
Tina never had a humour sense.
Tina never ever makes any sense.