Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Hiro44
Hiro44 January 6th, 2022

So flammable, yet so cold. Animosity.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 6th, 2022

Much to say with no words.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 January 7th, 2022

Crowded mind, crowded heart, empty life.

January 7th, 2022

My sister and brother, forever lost.

User Profile: SolarGenerator
SolarGenerator January 7th, 2022

Riding wings of flattery, I fell

User Profile: hadionysus
hadionysus January 7th, 2022

we were in love, she committed suicide :_)

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed January 7th, 2022

My screams fall on deaf ears.

User Profile: supertiredbipolarlawyer
supertiredbipolarlawyer January 7th, 2022

Can't find my new boots today

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 8th, 2022



I'm a failure in your eyes

User Profile: BigDragon
BigDragon January 8th, 2022

"I regret giving birth to you."