Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: VINODKUMAR
VINODKUMAR February 18th, 2022

Brought roses home. Keys didn’t fit.

User Profile: VINODKUMAR
VINODKUMAR February 18th, 2022

We’re all trying to forget someone!!

User Profile: helpfulSun7006
helpfulSun7006 February 18th, 2022

just like that we're strangers again

User Profile: VINODKUMAR
VINODKUMAR February 18th, 2022

Voyager still transmitted, but Earth didn’t!!


User Profile: helpfulSun7006
helpfulSun7006 February 18th, 2022

can't ly, I don't love myself

User Profile: helpfulSun7006
helpfulSun7006 February 18th, 2022

'move on' he said, leaving me broken

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 18th, 2022

I am lost, cannot find myself

User Profile: lovingVillage6519
lovingVillage6519 February 18th, 2022

I can't stand my husband anymore.

User Profile: Lilpinksheep
Lilpinksheep February 18th, 2022

26 adults for 18 years

User Profile: Honor0105
Honor0105 February 18th, 2022

And then all control, was lost.