Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 18th, 2022

I hate myself, too many problems

User Profile: SomnusCaelum
SomnusCaelum February 18th, 2022

Bad Habits lead up to you

User Profile: warmheartedWalker2409
warmheartedWalker2409 February 18th, 2022

I'm not the right color for you

User Profile: faithfulTree3514
faithfulTree3514 February 18th, 2022

She found him hanging, then followed.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 18th, 2022

You aren’t the problem, it’s me

User Profile: BenTheGuy
BenTheGuy February 18th, 2022

The second mouse gets the cheese

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 18th, 2022

Sometimes there is no happy ending

User Profile: recikliranna
recikliranna February 18th, 2022

I don't see future with you 💔😔

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 18th, 2022

All I see are bleak outcomes.

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 19th, 2022

I thought it was my fault..