I want to turn my passion for writing into a career, but I don't know how🥲
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well. I've been really passionate about becoming a Creative Writer / Copywriter for a while now. Writing is the thing that makes me feel like myself, but I'm feeling a bit stuck and overwhelmed.
I'm trying to learn on my own, but there are so many resources out there that I don't know where to start. I would be so grateful if someone who works as a Creative Writer could share their journey with me.
Any advice, roadmap, or even just encouragement would mean a lot to me right now. Thank you for reading.
@marwan999 hey!!
i may not be a professional writer, but i do write lyrics and sometimes feel trouble sharing it with others or posting it anywhere
although im not sure entirely how to publish writing, i just wanted to say to keep doing your best
because if you put your mind to it, you can do anything you want!! you got this :)
best of luck!!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying to find the right way to learn. Thank you, your words have encouraged me greatly.