Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

I am vulnerable, honest, and authentic.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

I am good at being myself.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

There is no sin too great…

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

Previously ostracized; now she is welcomed.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

I have discipline and self control!

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

I only say good things aloud.

User Profile: GreenLime3141
GreenLime3141 3 days ago

Her unsettledness turned into purpose, accomplishment.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 3 days ago

@juliak1968

Monday now presents a new opportunity 💛

@juliak1968


Everybody is working for the weekend.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 2 days ago

@juliak1968

Love sees you for who you are 💛