Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2050
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP July 26th, 2020

Sundays are my movie relax Day

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP July 27th, 2020

Im grateful to have air conditioning🌝🖒

User Profile: relaxSea
relaxSea July 27th, 2020

I finally became my true self. :)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP July 30th, 2020

Most fear is a manifested illusion

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP August 31st, 2020

@juliak1968

•ᴥ•ʔ

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP July 30th, 2020

Sometimes I feel like a nut 👀

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 July 31st, 2020

Goodnight, love you. Love you too.

User Profile: powerfulPine1547
powerfulPine1547 July 31st, 2020

My back stopped hurting today permanently

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP August 2nd, 2020

I'm finding peace

in my life

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP August 3rd, 2020

Dumbing it down is very smart

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP August 7th, 2020

Loving love is a cut above