Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 14th, 2020

The price of peace is steep

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 14th, 2020

"Great people helping more great people"

*(7cups)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 15th, 2020

Don't just talk; Be about it!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 15th, 2020

I have a wonderful trauma therapist

User Profile: NiiLoba
NiiLoba November 16th, 2020

Puppy flew into my empty arms💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 16th, 2020

I needed help: and they helped

User Profile: adaptableClementine4356
adaptableClementine4356 November 16th, 2020

Bring on the self love, rise!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 17th, 2020

Being grateful makes food taste better

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 17th, 2020

I woke up refreshed and ready!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP November 17th, 2020

When she smiles, My heart melts