Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP February 13th, 2021

Sometimes I notice all the good

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP February 14th, 2021

I got Outta my own way

User Profile: amoOna97
amoOna97 February 14th, 2021

Found peace, lived happily ever after. 🤍

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP February 14th, 2021

Have a happy valentines day everyone

User Profile: barncat
barncat February 14th, 2021

Thank heavens we have a Subaru!

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP February 15th, 2021

@barncat Would you like to join another new thread?

Link

LET'S WRITE A POEM TOGETHER!! Join-in

2 replies
User Profile: barncat
barncat March 16th, 2021

@juliak1968- thank you for the poem thread.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 16th, 2021

@barncat

I'm happy you liked it, It was a passing thought as we all have elequent thoughts & ways to say things in a metaphorical lyrical way that often help encourage eachother wink

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP February 23rd, 2021

I got back my wifi today

User Profile: wavesatdawn
wavesatdawn February 23rd, 2021

a girl smiled at the sunrise

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 February 24th, 2021

They loved them, them loved back.

User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 February 24th, 2021

She saw him...smiling at her

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 March 4th, 2021

And I, will always, love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu