Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: Aliceiin3rdwonderland
Aliceiin3rdwonderland April 11th, 2022

I like you,you like me🌱

User Profile: VieF
VieF April 11th, 2022

@juliak1968 A happy story with six words


Just kidding, I'll do a real one:
I ate raw eggless cookie dough

User Profile: KittyKatV
KittyKatV April 28th, 2022

she looked at the view, happily.

User Profile: courageousPineapple8419
courageousPineapple8419 April 28th, 2022

My complete happiness would be: Emma you don’t have to work. Lol

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 1st, 2022

Deep breath in, Stress goes away

User Profile: reliableMaple8519
reliableMaple8519 May 2nd, 2022

She saw him and felt happiness.

User Profile: Tooqik1
Tooqik1 May 10th, 2022

He loved her, she loved back.

1 reply
User Profile: ordziw
ordziw May 19th, 2022

@Tooqik1

Wonderful. I felt that.

load more
User Profile: foundlilsheep45
foundlilsheep45 May 10th, 2022

We all are found lil sheep

May 10th, 2022

@juliak1968

Yay, I am finally moving out!

1 reply
User Profile: ordziw
ordziw May 19th, 2022

@Helpingheart23

Big step! Grats!

load more
User Profile: ShrutiScarlet
ShrutiScarlet May 10th, 2022

@juliak1968

My mother's smile on her face.