Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: ordziw
ordziw May 19th, 2022

@juliak1968

Look up. There's something about blue.

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased May 19th, 2022

@juliak1968

Superheroes do exist in this world.

User Profile: 2028
2028 May 19th, 2022

@juliak1968 This life is a miraculous privilege.


User Profile: conscientiousPine9279
conscientiousPine9279 May 19th, 2022

The cat sat on my lap 🐈

User Profile: limeOcean5805
limeOcean5805 May 19th, 2022

It'll be over once I die

User Profile: FighterCat38
FighterCat38 May 19th, 2022

Working with kids helps me centre

May 19th, 2022

It is an extremely productive day

User Profile: DinaElwy
DinaElwy May 19th, 2022

The queen's gambit, Daddy long legs.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 19th, 2022

It's not a very nice one but I sure feel better for it......

A Little Constipation, Have Just Been.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 19th, 2022

@lazyKatz lol

load more
User Profile: independentTurtle1014
independentTurtle1014 May 19th, 2022

Found new friends at 7 cups