Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
December 28th, 2016

A regular sleep schedule

Motivation without procrastinating

& that my property was fenced in completely with a gate

User Profile: C129
C129 December 28th, 2016

1) unlimited money

2) peak health and fitness

3) for people to love me as much as I do them

December 28th, 2016

1. No acne.

2. Weight loss

3. Respect for my hard work

December 28th, 2016

I'd really like a Mom.

An opportunity for more education.

More family to go with the Mom

(Particularly in that order)

User Profile: iaMaBATman
iaMaBATman December 28th, 2016

freedom from fear of failure, and criticism.

the habit of winning at everything

Selfcontrol, and discipline

User Profile: AliceVulpix
AliceVulpix December 28th, 2016

A body like a Victoria's secret angel, infinite money, and tons of super supportive friends. I'm so damn lonely.

User Profile: elsdiaries
elsdiaries December 28th, 2016

1. To be over my crush

2. To be able to make friends easily

3. Be smarter to get good grades at school so my parents will finally be proud of me

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 December 28th, 2016

1- a new job

2- unconstitutional LOVE & marriage

3- to travel back in time & not have my twin brother die at child birth

User Profile: Paytonfaye2003
Paytonfaye2003 December 28th, 2016

1.) I wish That I could be adopted to a family that Actually loves me. Because I am sick of being bounced around Place to place!

2.) I wish To be Home schooled or even go to a chirstian school, Because I hate being in a regular school cause I cant deal with the Drama...

3.) I wish to be the only child, so that way I will be spoiled and get the attention I need and want!

User Profile: Joe557
Joe557 December 28th, 2016

A PURE HEART

A FAITHFUL SOUL

BOUNTIFUL FRIENDS