Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: istra
istra December 28th, 2016

1. To be financially independant. Money cant buy happiness, but it would allow me to marry (long story), have things like current glasses and contact lenses, and not worry about eating at the end of the month.

2. To be at least physically healthy again.

3. To be less awkward in public

User Profile: Clivelee
Clivelee December 28th, 2016

My parents to be okay if I clock out.

Everything to stop hurting.

My friend to get everything she deserved.

User Profile: Trill4everlove
Trill4everlove December 28th, 2016

1. I wish for a girlfriend

2. That my parents would accept me

3. That anyone in this world who feels like no one is out there, that they get the help they need and that they are loved. Thats mental illnesses would vanish.

User Profile: Sadllonerrr
Sadllonerrr December 28th, 2016

1- Find love and care

2- Find a way to get out of this depression

3-have a kitten

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 December 28th, 2016

There are so many things....

That everyone has a happy and fulfilling life in the world including me

To get a loving partner/boyfriend who will care about me before everyone else for my whole life and who I will love back in the same way

To have motivation and not procrastinate in any way so I can do the best in life

User Profile: peonyxo
peonyxo December 28th, 2016

to be cured of all my mental illnesses, universal peace and happiness for all beings, and to never feel any pain ever again

User Profile: fluffymonkey
fluffymonkey December 28th, 2016

1. Happiness

2. Unlimited plane tickets to anywhere in the world (plus visa if needed)

3. best wishes for all people I love

December 28th, 2016

1. A better grade, I want to make my parents happy

2. I want to be successful, I want my parents to be proud of me

3. For my parents to actually notice me as a member of the family

User Profile: diligentJet8815
diligentJet8815 December 28th, 2016

1. To forget about my ex-fiance and all of the hurt that he caused - to stop questioning all of the lies.

2. To be happy again, so I don't keep burdening all of my family and friends with my unhappiness.

3. To come through all of this and be at that point where everyone is telling me I'll look back and laugh at what he did to me.

User Profile: liteWanderer
liteWanderer December 28th, 2016

No genie wishes. Be able to act on what I want to do. Perseverance despite failures.