Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Pinky1
Pinky1 December 28th, 2016

Health, happiness, the ability to forgive

User Profile: celeste9823
celeste9823 December 28th, 2016

more wishes!!

December 28th, 2016

1. My house to be cleaned, tidied and organised when I wake up tomorrow

2. To be financially comfortable and debt free

3. New car actually big enough for the whole family would be nice too

User Profile: stitchinTimesaves9
stitchinTimesaves9 December 28th, 2016

My crush to like me back

guys would like me more

I'd be seen as datable, but not easy

User Profile: Exist56
Exist56 December 28th, 2016

@stitchinTimesaves9 Judging by your post, you're a sensitive, thoughtful person, and no doubt have many other qualities that lots of guys find attractive (not trying to BS you, the furthur past high school and college the more me and my guy friends really appreciate values).

I do the same thing, my self esteem can be destroyed if someone I admire doesn't reciprocate those feelings. Maybe people like us care too much in some sense.

Hang in there! :)

load more
User Profile: purplekisses
purplekisses December 28th, 2016

Health, Longevity and Wealth

User Profile: norrisking21
norrisking21 December 28th, 2016

stop being lonely

help others stop self harming

stop self harming myself

User Profile: Exist56
Exist56 December 28th, 2016

@norrisking21 A older aquaintence I knew joined a support group for general depression & bi-polar, she wound up working with the organization to start her own group speciifcally for self harmers. Just a thought.

load more
User Profile: SummerWolf
SummerWolf December 28th, 2016

A writing career

My own art business

peace of mind

December 28th, 2016

Eliminate bipolar and anxiety and pay off my bills

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 December 28th, 2016

world peace. no more wars. and that we all can see each other as brothers and sisters born from the same Creator, and from the same race, the human race.

December 28th, 2016

I wish I can rewrite my past to change it to change my present so I can forget my troubles of my biggest, worst moments of my life.

User Profile: efogle
efogle December 28th, 2016

@limebalsan1616 I agree 😔

December 28th, 2016

@efogle ever wished it's true? I hope It can happen

User Profile: efogle
efogle December 28th, 2016

@limebalsan1616 I feel like I've given my all to the wrong people and it is tearing me down

December 29th, 2016

@efogle that's just why I want to change the past and be a better human being in the present

load more
load more
load more
load more