If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
To have ONE who have everything in his Treasure...
That we all have the courage to change the things we can, the serenity to accept the things we cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference. This is exactly the core of my suffering.
OR world peace, everyone lives as long as they want, clean Planet.
Toughy.
loyalty with friends
never-ending love with a partner
piece in my soul
.. And that for everybody
To stay healthy, happy and in love.
I want to be brave enough to stood up for myself and not settle for anything less
@discreetTurtle3865 I know how you feel I wish for the same thing
To lose weight
have straight As
no violence
My parents to understand. Mental health and security
Forgiveness, a home, unconditional love
• To have everyone be happy with life, and themselves.
• to have cancer and every other disease or sickness be cured and no longer exists.
• the ability stop every painful thing from happening (deaths in car crash, murder, abuse, etc...)
after being someone with depression, who's self harmed, and had a family member die before I was born from car crash or cancer, there's nothing more I'd want than to end all of it so nobody would have to go through it.
a job i like
living near the people i love
a television for me so i can watch and play whenever i want